Forum Title: Finishing inside angles
I have been finishing my inside angles/ corners (whatever you want to call them) with a corner box and an angle head. I have recently had problems with my angle heads having to adjust or repair them frequently. I saw a bunch of people at the recent job sites I have been working at using a compound tube with the inside 90 applicator to apply the mud to the angles and then go with a Flusher to spread and coat the mud. I want to try this procedure for the next time I coat my angles and was wondering which flusher would be the best for this? Columbia, CanAm, Tape tech?
Category: Drywall Post By: FREDERICK LYNCH (Savannah, GA), 02/14/2018

Support & Remodeling Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527